The Lubin School of economic at Pace College and also the Association of Worldwide Bank Auditors (AIBA) have joined to give the Licensed Compliance and Regulating Professional (CCRP®) Program, a 26-module professional comprehensive certification program brought by veteran compliance professionals in the world's leading banking institutions, professional organizations and top-level academics. This Program is made to satisfy the rigorous content demands of the academic agenda while worrying the key practical size of real life experience of the compliance area.
This Certification is important For:
Concerning the Program
- Regulating compliance professionals in most banking institutions and corporations involved with global financial transactions
- Other professionals in stewardship roles inside an institution, for example internal audit, legal, risk management, finance, etc.
- People from the legal, audit, and management talking to professions
- Federal and condition regulating agency personnel
- The CCRP® designation supplies a credential on the market. It transmits a powerful message to government bodies you have the expertise essential to practice your profession, equaling precisely what it takes within the accounting, finance, and legal space.
- Directly gaining knowledge from the Program's accomplished Subject Material Experts (SMEs) gives you important real-existence encounters, which improves your present understanding helping cause you to more appropriately productive and valuable.
- The Program's in-depth coverage and hands-on teaching methodology offer you growth possibilities, and position you like a leader within the compliance community to provide you with an advantage within this competitive employment market.
- AIBA membership provides access immediately to professionals representing worldwide banking institutions, who're loaded with networking and ongoing education.
- This Program qualifies for brand new You are able to State's ongoing education needs for that CPA license.
Concerning the Program
What is the difference between a certification and a bar exam?
Risks and Consequences | Comptia Cloud Essentials Training ...
GRC Fundamentals - Connected Roles of Audit, Risk and ...