The Licensed Management Consultant (CMC®) mark is granted through the IMC USA to consultants who've accomplished an amount of performance which includes professional standards in technical competency and ethics, and global standards in talking to expertise, professional behavior, client and project management software, and private conduct.
Candidates for certification must undergo an intensive analysis of the talking to experience, complete thorough written and dental exams, and meet global standards in talking to expertise, professional behavior, client and project management software, and private conduct. Under 1 % (1%) of consultants have accomplished this degree of excellence.
IMC USA People are strongly urged to pursue certification as proof of their dedication to management talking to like a profession.
Here are the needs for that CMC®:
- Experience: 3 years used like a full-time consultant, with major management responsibility.
- Education: A diploma from the four-year college.
- References: Five acceptable references from officials or professionals of client organizations.
- Engagements: Written summaries along with a discussion having a panel of 5 client projects.
- Application: Written reactions for an engagement example, along with a presentation to some panel.
- Competence: A being approved written examination as well as an dental review. You have to demonstrate your professional competence, that you're current inside your regions of specialty area, you have applied your experience, which you understand the management talking to process along with a common body of talking to understanding.
- Ethics: An itemized examination and dental interview around the IMC Code of Ethics and ethical facets of talking to.
- There's no requirement of membership in almost any professional association in order to attend any sort of course to try to get the CMC®. Your CMC® certification fee is dependent upon your IMC USA member status IMC USA honours the CMC® to people and non-people. You will find substantial benefits of joining IMC USA: networking, professional training at member rates, discount and Chapter activities.