This automotive service author / consultant sample job description can help inside your developing a resume which will attract job candidates who're qualified to do the job. You can revise this task description to satisfy your particular job responsibilities and job needs.
Automotive Service Author Consultant Job Duties:
Initiates automotive services and repairs by determining performance problems and services asked for verifying warranty and repair contract coverage developing estimations writing repair orders maintaining customer rapport and records.
Automotive Service Author Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Guarantees automotive problems and services by hearing customer's description of signs and symptoms making clear description of problems performing assessments taking test drives checking vehicle maintenance records analyzing service agendas.
- Certifies warranty and repair contract coverage by analyzing records and papers explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Evolves estimations by costing materials, supplies, and labor calculating customer's payment, including insurance deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by explaining signs and symptoms, problems, and results in discovered, in addition to repairs and services needed acquiring approval signatures entering RO into service database system.
- Keeps customer rapport by explaining estimations and expected return of car acquiring customer's approval of estimations acquiring and supplying contact numbers responding to concerns and questions organizing towing and temporary transportation.
- Keeps automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job understanding by taking part in educational possibilities reading through manufacturers' guides.
- Improves organization status by accepting possession for achieving new and various demands exploring possibilities to increase the value of job achievements.